Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lolo Boutique

Has anyone been to Lolo Boutique in downtown Spokane?  I think I could live in that store.  If you love Anthropologie, you'll love Lolo's.  It reminds me so much of all those great boutiques that I got to see on my recent Seattle trip.  I love seeing places like this in the area!

Needless to say, I was more than a little flattered when one of the owners of Lolo happened to notice some of my jewelry creations a few weeks back at The Funky Junk Show!  This is a first for me since I just started experimenting with jewelry, but I'm so excited to be making my bubble necklaces for Lolo's.  I just received my supplies yesterday, so besides getting the house ready to sell, I'll be burning the midnight oil and making these goodies. 



I had originally made just one of the initial necklaces, but there will be a wide range of these at Lolo's in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for you, and to think it all happened at Funky Junk=) Love you and all of your creations!! Love Lolo, too=)
Hollie

Bring Pretty Back said...

I just discovered your blog! I think those necklaces are absolutely beautiful! Good for you!

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Yeah! So exciting. Congratulations! They are wonderful. I love that Spokane is getting some fabulous places to shop and eat, etc...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...